Welcome to My Homey’s Terms and Conditions
If you decide to continue to browse and use our website and services, you are
completely agreeing to My Homey terms and conditions of use, which combining
website and its services.
The terms ‘My Homey’ or ‘we’ or ‘us’ all refer to the My Homey.in. The term ‘you’
refers to the user of our services or the viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for the explanation and
implementation of our services. It is subject to change without notice.
used, the relevant personal information may be stored by us for use in fields we
- My Homey keeps the right to change, amend, cancel or make exceptions to the
terms and conditions listed here. Please check this terms and conditions page from
time to time. By using our services, you acknowledge that you agree with our terms
- No partnership, joint venture, or agency is created as a result of the Terms and
Conditions and you do not have any authority of any kind to link My Homey any
respect whatsoever. My Homey will not be liable for any failure to perform its
obligations hereunder where such failure results arising from any reason beyond
My Homey's reasonable control, including, without limitation, electronic, mechanical
or communications failure or degradation.
- All materials on the website are owned by or licensed to us. This material
includes, but is not limited to layout, the design, look, appearance, graphics, and
such. Reproduction is strictly prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright
notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You give your consent that you will not do unauthorized use of the materials and
information on the website.
- We may also include links to other websites. These external links are provided
for your convenience to provide further information. We are not responsible for the
accuracy and correctness of the external link content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is
subject to the local laws of India Main Courts.
- When you make a booking through My Homey, we will help facilitate the services
for your clean & Repair. Once the service is done the Fees you pay to our partner
company or company staff are non-refundable (unless there is a company-caused
violation). The pricing scheme may be updated by the Company on a going-forward
basis. You are liable for any and all taxes (except taxes based on our income)
- My Homey may change rates and fees from time to time by posting the
changes on the My Homey website 10 days in advance, but with no advance notice
mandatory for temporary promotions or any changes that result in the reduction of
rates and fees
- My Homey cannot be held responsible for the unlawful acts of
cleaners/cleaning company partners and users.
- My Homey checks the backgrounds of cleaner’s/cleaning company partners
both directly and indirectly via third-party background check services. However,
each user should exercise common sense and caution to protect its personal safety
and property, just like you would when faced with any person who you do not know.
The users agree to hold My Homey free from the liability for any damages and/or
missing items during or after using the cleaner/cleaning company/repair partner
services through My Homey.
- My Homey will charge you for your finalized bookings through the payment
method specified on the website.
- If you choose to pay the fee, must retain a copy of transaction records and our
policies and rules.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of all the information in
- If you want to cancel your booking, you are required to give a minimum of 24
hours’ notice of cancellation. Notification must be in written format and to be sent to
firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to levy a certain charge up to RS. 350
cover any relevant administrative expenses.
- Customers using the website who are minor/under the age of 18 shall not
register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- My Homey has the right to apply penalties to its cleaning service provider
partners in the case of damage to the houses or house interiors in order to protect
the community. However, what happens to the client's belongings and house
interiors during the cleaning session is solely the client's responsibility. My Homey
is not responsible for houses and interiors during the process of getting into the
house or getting out of the house. Cleaners/cleaning company partners or My
Homey are not obliged to cover any damage(s) caused during the cleaning
- If any provision of this Terms and Conditions is found to be unenforceable
or/and invalid, that provision shall be limited to the minimum extent necessary so
that the Terms and Conditions shall otherwise be kept in full force and effect. My
Homey may transfer, assign or delegate the Terms and Conditions and its rights
and obligations without consent.
- My Homey will not be responsible for any service that you booked again with
any of our partners without company knowledge or not through company customer
- My Homey will send messages via Whatsapp, SMS, email or notifications as
means of communication for the purposes of including but not limited to
appointment confirmation & appointment updates and marketing.
Method of Payment, Card Types accepted and Currency
We accept payments online using Google Pay, Cash, Online transfer to companies
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Quality Assurance Program / Quality Control Policy
We conduct random quality inspections on a regular basis to review the quality of
our crew members' work while they are on duty.
Here are the 3 methods we use in maintaining the quality checks:
- Unannounced Visit - To ensure cleaners are properly uniformed and performing
their duties thoroughly and completely.
- On-Site Inspection - A walk-thru with the cleaner and/or the client during regular
- Follow-up – A brief telephone call by our customer service agents after your
session has been completed.